- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
Two children at Ijesamodu in Ilejemeje local government area of Ekiti state have been tortured with hot iron by their father Mr Olanrewaju Babatunde.
This left the children who are two and seven years old with serious injuries.
Roundoffnews is yet to ascertain the offense of the children as at the time of this publication.
The eyes of the youngest victim was badly damaged as a result of injury sustained from the hot iron.
When taken to the general hospital in Ijesamodu Ekiti by some good Samaritans, the children were rejected due to the degree of the injury sustained and later referred to Federal Medical Centre Ido Ekiti where they are currently receiving treatment on the bill of wife of the state governor, Erelu Bisi Fayemi.
The Samaritans later called the attention of the police to the mater which eventually led to the arrest of the man.