- Three bag death sentence over Reverend Sisters in Ondo
- Ondo: Father rapes Minor with blood, sperm stain on her underwear
- Beheading of 43 Farmers: Nigeria on auto pilot, collapsing under Buhari —PDP
- Unpaid salaries: We've lost five workers at AAUA —NASU
- Senator Tofowomo empowers over 100 youths with Tech Skills in Ondo
The acting Publicity Secretary of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) in Ondo State, Segun Adesemoye today resigned his position from the party.
Addressing a press conference in Akure, the State capital, Segun Adesemoye stated that he resigned from the party in the interest of his followers and political associates whose future is no longer guaranteed in the party.
The former ADC Spokesman further stressed the need to move on a better platform where his future and that of his people will be adequately protected.
While thanking the party leadership for the opportunity to serve as the image maker of the party, Adesemoye stated that it is time for him to move on in the interest of his people.
He admonished his followers, supporters and well wishers to remain calm as consultation is ongoing and he will make his next move know to them very soon.
He said the resignation takes immediate effect.