- Ondo Guber race: Chief Akeju, Ilaje-Ijaw unite for Kekemeke
- "Muslims are Politically Bereaved, Marginalised in Ondo State"
- Ondo primaries: Don't set bad precedent —APC tells Gov aspirants
- Ondo Journalist sets to release new album "Fuji Revolution"
- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
The acting Publicity Secretary of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) in Ondo State, Segun Adesemoye today resigned his position from the party. Addressing a press conference in Akure, the State capital, Segun Adesemoye stated that he resigned from the party in the interest of his followers and political associates whose future is no longer guaranteed in the party. The former ADC Spokesman further stressed the need to move on a better platform where his future…Read More