- Fatai Adams'll lead PDP to victory in Ondo 2020 guber polls if......
- COVID-19: Ondo Majority Leader, Maito puts smiles on his People's Faces
- COVID-19: Join Political Class to Help the Poor —Owa-Ale of Ikare tells Affluents
- Controversy as Afenifere, Ondo Police disagree over Killers of Fasoranti's Daughter
- COVID-19: Court sentences Actress Funke Akindele, Hubby for hosting Birthday Party
The acting Publicity Secretary of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) in Ondo State, Segun Adesemoye today resigned his position from the party. Addressing a press conference in Akure, the State capital, Segun Adesemoye stated that he resigned from the party in the interest of his followers and political associates whose future is no longer guaranteed in the party. The former ADC Spokesman further stressed the need to move on a better platform where his future…Read More