- Ondo Guber race: Chief Akeju, Ilaje-Ijaw unite for Kekemeke
- "Muslims are Politically Bereaved, Marginalised in Ondo State"
- Ondo primaries: Don't set bad precedent —APC tells Gov aspirants
- Ondo Journalist sets to release new album "Fuji Revolution"
- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
By: Oluwatosin Adesola Governor Kayode Fayemi today responded to a report that he is planning to dethrone 16 first class monarchs in the state, describing the report as misleading and malicious. In a Press Release by his Media Aide, Yinka Oyebode, the governor said only 11 traditional rulers were queried and not 16, adding that the whole process was an administrative issue. PRESS RELEASE Re: EKSG Letter to Obas: Purely an Administrative Issue The attention…Read More