- Fatai Adams'll lead PDP to victory in Ondo 2020 guber polls if......
- COVID-19: Ondo Majority Leader, Maito puts smiles on his People's Faces
- COVID-19: Join Political Class to Help the Poor —Owa-Ale of Ikare tells Affluents
- Controversy as Afenifere, Ondo Police disagree over Killers of Fasoranti's Daughter
- COVID-19: Court sentences Actress Funke Akindele, Hubby for hosting Birthday Party
By: Oluwatosin Adesola Governor Kayode Fayemi today responded to a report that he is planning to dethrone 16 first class monarchs in the state, describing the report as misleading and malicious. In a Press Release by his Media Aide, Yinka Oyebode, the governor said only 11 traditional rulers were queried and not 16, adding that the whole process was an administrative issue. PRESS RELEASE Re: EKSG Letter to Obas: Purely an Administrative Issue The attention…Read More