- Ondo Guber race: Chief Akeju, Ilaje-Ijaw unite for Kekemeke
- "Muslims are Politically Bereaved, Marginalised in Ondo State"
- Ondo primaries: Don't set bad precedent —APC tells Gov aspirants
- Ondo Journalist sets to release new album "Fuji Revolution"
- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, today extended the tenure of Mr. Dare Aragbaiye as the Head of Service of the state for one year. Mr. Aragbaye’s mandatory retirement from service was expected to take effect from 11th March, 2020. This is contained in a Statement signed by Segun Ajiboye, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor. The Governor said the decision to extend the head of service’s tenure was informed by the current industrial…Read More