- Fatai Adams'll lead PDP to victory in Ondo 2020 guber polls if......
- COVID-19: Ondo Majority Leader, Maito puts smiles on his People's Faces
- COVID-19: Join Political Class to Help the Poor —Owa-Ale of Ikare tells Affluents
- Controversy as Afenifere, Ondo Police disagree over Killers of Fasoranti's Daughter
- COVID-19: Court sentences Actress Funke Akindele, Hubby for hosting Birthday Party
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has approved the appointment of Justice Dongban Mensem as the Acting President of the Court of Appeal, according to a State House statement on Thursday. The appointment is for an initial period of three (3) months, with effect from March 6, 2020, when the incumbent President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, CFR, will statutorily retire from service. “Justice Mensem, who is the next most senior…Read More