- Ondo, Edo Polls: Real outcomes of APC governors' Consultation with Tinubu Revealed
- 2020 Gov Polls: Adojutelegan's Ambition receives boost in Ondo North
- 2020 Guber race: I'll return Free Education, Healthcare to Ondo if..... —Kekemeke
- Ondo 2020: Why I'm sure of securing Reelection under APC —Akeredolu
- Ondo Speaker, Oleyelogun leads first Church service in Two months
Organised Labour in Ondo State has elected new officers to run the affairs of the Joint Negotiating Council (JNC).
Comrade Oluwaniyi Fabunmi from the Agricultural and Allied Employees Union of Nigeria (AAEUN) emerged the Chairman; Comrade Olapade Ademola from Nigerian Civil Service Union (NCSU) is the new JNC Vice Chairman while Comrade Kehinde Nomiye from the National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) was elected JNC Secretary.
The JNC also reelected Comrade Leke Adegbite from Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) as the Financial Secretary; Comrade Kayode Olorunfemi of RATTAWU emerged the JNC Treasurer and Comrade Femi Afolabi from Judicial Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) was reelected as the Assistant Secretary of JNC.
In an acceptance, the new JNC Chairman, Comrade Niyi Fabunmi pledged to give priority to the welfare of workers in Ondo state.
The election was conducted by the former JNC Chairman, Comrade Abel Oloniyo and it was observed by the NLC Chairman, Comrade Sunday Adeleye-Oluwole and the TUC Chairman, Comrade Helen Odofin.
The newly elected JNC officers will be in office for two years.
NEW OFFICERS OF ONDO STATE JNC
1. Oluwaniyi Fabunmi (Chairman)
2. Olapade Ademola (Vice Chairman)
3. Kehinde Nomiye (Secretary)
4. Leke Adegbite (Financial Secretary)
5. Kayode Olorunfemi (Treasurer)
6. Femi Afolabi (Assist Secretary)