- COVID-19: Ekiti Reps Member, Bamisile kicks off Distribution of Relief Materials
- COVID-19: Reps Member Tunji-Ojo supports Ondo NUJ with Cash, as NMA donates Health Kits to Press Centre
- COVID-19: Reps Member Tunji Ojo donates Foodstuffs to Akoko people
- COVID-19: Ondo Govt goes Spiritual, blocks Borders
- COVID-19: FG begins Sharing of N20,000 to Families
Fresh crisis is brewing as Sunshine Stars technical adviser Kabiru Dogo will not lead the Akure Arsenal out against Rivers United in Port Harcourt Sunday when they clash in a Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) game.
This is to expressed his displeasure over the undue interference in his job by the club’s Director Tunde Ogunja.
A source close to the coach said the attitude of Tunde Ogunja which has not been curb by the management is unacceptable to the gaffer.
“Coach Dogo won’t be in charge of Sunshine stars on Sunday against Rivers United, this just a protest against what is going on at the club.
“The club Director is not allowing him to do his job accordingly and the contract he signed is not fully respected by the club.
“The contract said he can be bring his assistant which he did and they slashed his salary from what his agreed in the contract, he managed to swallow that because he want to focus on taking the club to a greater height.
“Now they have done the worst thing as they told Coach Dogo his assistant won’t travel with the team anymore, he was stopped from following the team to Zamfara.
“He is been frustrated. If the management can’t handle this he will definitely leave the club.” The source said.
Sunshine Stars head coach Kayode Julius will lead the team against Rivers United on Sunday.