- Ondo 2020: Why I can't be Running Mate —APC Guber Aspirant, Adetula
- @12: Best in Africa remains our Target —Achievers University
- COVID-19: Ekiti Reps Member, Bamisile kicks off Distribution of Relief Materials
- COVID-19: Reps Member Tunji-Ojo supports Ondo NUJ with Cash, as NMA donates Health Kits to Press Centre
- COVID-19: Reps Member Tunji Ojo donates Foodstuffs to Akoko people
There is a tension over the state of health of the founder of Sotitobire Miracle Centre in Akure, Ondo State, Prophet Alfa Babatunde, as he was reportedly collapsed at the detention of the Department of State Service (DSS) today after spending 8days with the agency without trial in court of law.
It would be recalled that the Sotitobire General Overseer was arrested last week Tuesday following a petition by parents of the missing one-year-old boy known as Eniola Gold Kolawole, who went missing at the crèche section of the church during a service on November 10, 2019.
The wife of the Pastor, Mrs Busola Alfa confirmed to SUNSHINETRUTH that Prophet Alfa is critically I’ll and he had been rushed to an undisclosed hospital in Akure for special treatment.
Lawyer to the cleric, Barr Akinyemi Omoware told our correspondent that he was not allowed by the DSS operatives to see the Prophet, but his wife (Busola) confirmed to him that he had been taken to the hospital after collapsing after an undisclosed health case.