- AMOTEKUN: How Miyetti Allah's Reckless Comments can fuel Ethnic War —Yoruba Youths warn FG
- REVEALED: Missing Boy at Sotitobire Church in my Custody —Suspected Kidnapper
- Extend your Quality Services to entire Ondo State —Youths beg Reps Member Akinjo
- Sotitobire Missing Boy: Suspect not a Kidnapper but.... — Ondo Police insists
- UPDATED: Thousands of Residents, Church Members storm Ondo Court over Prophet Sotitobire
It was a day of sorrow and sadness as 18 passengers today perished in an autocrash involving two commercial buses in ore, Odigbo Local government area of Ondo state, SUNSHINETRUTH can authoritatively report.
Several other passengers were injured in the accident that occurred this morning.
Our correspondent gathered that the two ill-fated vehicles were heading for Lagos from the southeastern part of the country.
It was learnt that the accident was caused by wrong overtaking on the bridge after warri park in ore.
However, the Ondo state Sector Commander of FRSC, Rotimi Adeleye dismissed the report of 18 casualties, noting that only four persons died.
Further details shortly…..