- Don't waste Lagos funds on Akeredolu's Reelection —PDP warns Sanwoolu
- Just In: Neighbour in trouble for having Sex with two Kids
- Ondo 2020: Aketi, Adetimehin visit Abraham in Ikare, give reasons for Owo/Akoko alliance
- My vision to rejig Okitipupa NBA Branch —Barr Omotola Odusola
- We won't surrender to blackmail over Amotekun operations in Ondo —Akeredolu
It was a day of sorrow and sadness as 18 passengers today perished in an autocrash involving two commercial buses in ore, Odigbo Local government area of Ondo state, SUNSHINETRUTH can authoritatively report.
Several other passengers were injured in the accident that occurred this morning.
Our correspondent gathered that the two ill-fated vehicles were heading for Lagos from the southeastern part of the country.
It was learnt that the accident was caused by wrong overtaking on the bridge after warri park in ore.
However, the Ondo state Sector Commander of FRSC, Rotimi Adeleye dismissed the report of 18 casualties, noting that only four persons died.
Further details shortly…..