- AMOTEKUN: How Miyetti Allah's Reckless Comments can fuel Ethnic War —Yoruba Youths warn FG
- REVEALED: Missing Boy at Sotitobire Church in my Custody —Suspected Kidnapper
- Extend your Quality Services to entire Ondo State —Youths beg Reps Member Akinjo
- Sotitobire Missing Boy: Suspect not a Kidnapper but.... — Ondo Police insists
- UPDATED: Thousands of Residents, Church Members storm Ondo Court over Prophet Sotitobire
The Ondo state government and organised labour on Wednesday commenced negotiation over the implementation of the #30,000 minimum wage.
The meeting held for several hours yesterday, had in attendance representatives of government and the labour unions.
SUNSHINETRUTH authoritatively gathered that there was no agreement yet as the meeting had been adjourned till next week.
One of the labour leaders at the meeting said, “I am pleased to inform you all that THE MINIMUM WAGE NEGOTIATION BTW LABOUR LEADERS AND ONDO STATE GOVT has commenced yesterday Wednesday 4th November 2019.
“The negotiation was chairman by PS Establishments because the HOS was not available. The govt side came with all the stakeholders including their technical Committee.
“Labour side was led by JNC Acting Chairman, Comr Ilesanmi & was supported by the NLC & TUC Chairmen and their Secretaries. Others are the JNC Sec, JUSUN Sec, rep Judiciary & Parliament, ASCSN Sec & one other person who rep Council I, NCSU Chairmain & NUPSRAW Sec also rep Council II, NUAAE Chairman & AUPCTER Sec rep council III and NANNM/MHWUN Chairmen rep Health workers.”
The meeting and negotiations continue on Monday 9th Dec. 2019 .