*UPDATE!! IT’LL START TODAY*
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
2019 PRESS WEEK INTER-CHAPELS GAMES
The 2019 Press Week Committee of the Nigeria Union of Journalist (NUJ), Ondo State Council hereby calls for submission of THREE names from our Chapels for the sporting activities as part of the press week celebration.
The following Chapels are expected to submit the names on or before Wednesday 13 November, 2019;
3. Adaba FM
4. LG Information
6. Owena Press
8. State Information
9. Federal Information
12. Press Centre Team (for non-chapelised journalists)
The games that will be played include; *Table Tennis, Ayo Olopon, *Draught* and Ludo* (ludo is strictly for women).
Chapel leadership can submit names of their players thru this WhatsApp line: 07037659369 or at the Press Centre.
The draws will be conducted by Wednesday.
Chairman, NUJ Sports Committee.
*NOTICE! NOTICE!! ……… FROM ONDO NUJ*
GOOD MORNING COLLEAGUES,HERE ARE THE PAIRINGS FOR OUR GAMES AHEAD OF THE PRESS WEEK CELEBRATION
*TABLE TENNIS (Nov 19 Tuesday)*
1. ONI Michael Abiodun vs Adesuyan Joseph
2. Ralph Oguntibeju vs Segun Giwa
3. Leke Adegbite vs Peter Dada
4. Ayodeji Moradeyo vs Michael Ajibola
5.Kayode Animasaun vs Adewale Momoh
6)Isaac Afolabi vs Saheed Ibrahim
7)Kayode Olabanji vs WASIU RAUF
8) Adewale Bashir vs Sunday Kolawole
*LUDO (Tuesday 19 Nov)*
1. Olumide-Atiba vs Oluwatosin Aderibigbe
2. Dolapo Samuel vs Oluwatosin Ighoteguono
3. Taiwo Kemi vs Mary Agidi
4) Sade Adewale vs OLUWAKEMI ADEMOLA
*DRAUGHT (Tuesday Nov 19)*
1. Mr Akinniranye Akintade vs Olumide Abudu
2. Com ONI Michael Abiodun vs Leke Adegbite
3. Godwin Oranezu vs John Ebiofini
4)SOLA KOMOLAFE vs Adewale Bashir
*AYO OIOPON (Nov 19 Tuesday)*
1.Olorunferanmi Odofin vs Oluwaseun Akingboye
2.Leke Adegbite vs Ayodeji Moradeyo
3. Goke Elumaro vs Segun Giwa
NOTE: THERE IS STILL CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE BEFORE THE GAMES COMMENCE *TOMORROW, NOV. 19, 2019* . CONTACT ME ON: 07037659369
TIME FOR THE GAMES ARE; 2PM, 4PM & 6PM, DEPENDING ON THE PARTICIPANTS’ FREE TIME TOMORROW.
Chairman, Ondo NUJ Sports Committee.
November 18, 2019
ONDO NUJ CELEBRATES PRESS WEEK 24 – 29 NOVEMBER, 2019
The Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Ondo State Council wishes to officially inform our members and the general public that our Annual Press Week Celebration for this year will hold between Sunday 24th and Friday 29th November, 2019.
Some of the events lined up for the Week-long ceremony include; CHURCH THANKSGIVING SERVICE, CAREER TALKS IN JOURNALISM FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS, OPENING CEREMONY/PUBLIC LECTURE/INVESTITURE OF OUR GRAND PATRON & ROYAL PATRON as well as GREAT TREK/ROAD SHOW.
Other events are: CHILDREN’S PARTY, INTER-CHAPELS’ INDOOR GAMES, NOVELTY FOOTBALL MATCH/ASUN NITE, JUMAT SERVICE as well as DINNER & AWARD NITE.
Schedules of each & every programme for the days will soon be released.
Our members are kindly advised to plan and participate in the Press Week celebration as scheduled.
Chairman, Press Week Committee,
7th November, 2019.
To: All Members,
NUJ Ondo State.
ONDO MEDIA PROFESSIONAL AWARDS 2019
This is to notify all NUJ members in Ondo State that they can now submit entries for various MEDIA PROFESSIONAL AWARD categories as part of the celebration of 2019 Press Week.
The categories include:
1. Investigative Reporter of the Year (Electronics/Print)
2. Judicial Reporter of the Year (Electronics/Print)
3. Grassroots Reporter of the Year (Electronics/Print)
4. Crime Reporter of the Year (Electronics/Print)
5. Information Officer of the Year (two winners will emerged here)
6. Political Reporter of the Year (Electronics/Print)
7. Sports Reporter of the Year (Electronics/Print)
8. Photographer of the Year
9. Cameraman of the Year.
Consequently interested members are enjoined to submit their entries for both prints and electronics (with full script, audio and visual copies for Radio/TV).
The entries are to be submitted at the State NUJ Press Centre, Alagbaka Akure or through our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or WhatsApp line: 08032749623.
All entries must have been aired/published by recognized media outfits between 1st January, 2019 & 30th October, 2019.
NOTE: All our colleagues @Orange FM can equally apply.
DEADLINE: Entries should be submitted on or before Monday 25th November, 2019.
11th November, 2019.