- Kogi, Bayelsa Polls: Stealing of People's Mandate with Impunity —Ondo Rep Akinjo
- We'll mentor You for Greatness —Hon Tunji-Ojo tells Youths
- Nigeria's Leaders must learn from Squirrels —AAUA Don
- Olanusi's Media Attacks against Akeredolu illogical —Ondo Govt
- Kogi, Bayelsa Polls: Stealing of People's Mandate with Impunity —Reps Member Akinjo
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
All is now set for the return of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu to Ondo state on Friday this week after staying in Abuja for about five weeks.
A government source told SUNSHINETRUTH that “arrangements have been concluded to receive the Governor alias AKETI by members of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) market women, lawmakers, political Appointees, close associates among others.”
It was rumoured that he has been battling with undisclosed ailment which keeps him away from the state since September, 2019 but the State Commissioner for information and orientation, Donald Ojogo described such insinuation as unfounded, adding that Akeredolu is hale and hearty.
Although, the nature of his sickness is not made public, Governor Akeredolu is said to be resting in Abuja.
The source said, “Most of his supporters are warming up to receive him as branded T- shirts have be given to them.”
The Governor is expected to be received amidst pomp and ceremony at the Akure Airport on Friday or Saturday, this week.