- Ondo, Edo Polls: Real outcomes of APC governors' Consultation with Tinubu Revealed
- 2020 Gov Polls: Adojutelegan's Ambition receives boost in Ondo North
- 2020 Guber race: I'll return Free Education, Healthcare to Ondo if..... —Kekemeke
- Ondo 2020: Why I'm sure of securing Reelection under APC —Akeredolu
- Ondo Speaker, Oleyelogun leads first Church service in Two months
By: Ade Adeleke
The crisis rocking Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) is deepening as the authorities of the institution on Tuesday dismissed the Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic, RUGIPO chapter, Comrade Oluwadare Ijawoye and his Secretary, Comrade Ade Arikawe for alleged gross misconducts.
The Union had been accusing the Principal officers and the Chairman of the governing Council, Mr Banji Alabi of monumental corruption and allegedly misappropriating the institution’s funds.
However, in a Circular authoritatively obtained by SUNSHINETRUTH, the Management says the two unionists have been sacked while ASUP has been suspended from the polytechnic.
SUNSHINETRUTH is yet to get the reactions of the ASUP leaders as calls to their lines were not answered as at the time of filing this report.