- Ondo, Edo Polls: Real outcomes of APC governors' Consultation with Tinubu Revealed
- 2020 Gov Polls: Adojutelegan's Ambition receives boost in Ondo North
- 2020 Guber race: I'll return Free Education, Healthcare to Ondo if..... —Kekemeke
- Ondo 2020: Why I'm sure of securing Reelection under APC —Akeredolu
- Ondo Speaker, Oleyelogun leads first Church service in Two months
One of the facebook readers, Williams Fisayo said “This is how this guy created problem within corridor of power, which one be acting 1st lady when Arabinrin is doing her work up and down across the country. Did she tell anyone that she’s going on leave? Happy Birthday to the wife of our deputy governor”.
“Hmmmmmm…acting First Lady of Ondo State? Is Digital Mama on leave? Hmmmmm”, said YinkaSalard Akinterinwa
The Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, SAN, has directed that Mr Augustine Pelemo ceases to function forthwith, as Special Assistant on Political Matters to the Governor.
This directive is with immediate effect; and it underscores the need to instill sanity and nip in the bud, divisive acts and tendencies inimical to the existing cordiality and cohesion in the administration led by the Governor.
While wishing him well in his future endeavours, Mr Governor further directs Pelemo to hand over every government property in his possession to the Deputy Chief of Staff without further delay.
Commissioner for Information and Orientation