- Oshiomhole speaks on Akeredolu, Ondo Guber Election
- Ondo SDP gets new Exco, as Falae's Faction suspends Agunloye
- Ondo, Edo Polls: Submit your Membership Registers for Primaries —INEC tells APC, PDP, others
- COVID-19: Ondo records unprecedented number of deaths —Akeredolu
- Ondo, Edo Polls: Real outcomes of APC governors' Consultation with Tinubu Revealed
By: Ade Adeleke
Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday said the reason for expending huge funds on infrastructure is to ensure even development in the three senatorial districts of the state.
He noted that no part of the state would be left out of ongoing developmental projects or neglected under his administration.
The governor disclosed this in his office on Friday while receiving in audience traditional rulers from Ikale Land led by the Abodi of Ikale land, Oba George Faduyile.
Akeredolu said his interest was to serve the good people of the state and ensure they reap the dividend of good governance.
The Governor who thanked the Royal Fathers for their supports, pointed out that his administration was spending a huge amount of money on the ORE FLYOVER project so as to ensure that there is safety of lives and properties along the Benin -Ore- Lagos Expressway.
Akeredolu also assured the commitment of his administration toward payment of gratuity, adding that his administration increased the monthly release of fund for gratuity from N50million to N200 million.
Earlier, the Abodi of Ikale Land appreciated the governor for the massive infrastructural development in the state and the prompt payment of workers salaries among others.