- BREAKING: Shock, as Ritualists kill 70yr-old Grandma, remove Sensitive Parts of her Body in Ondo
- 2020 Guber Race: How we'll unseat Akeredolu —Boroffice
- Akeredolu sets for N400Billion Medical Investment in Ondo
- Amotekun Bill: Ondo Assembly cuts short Recess
- Tension in Ibadan, as NURTW factions, Oyo Govt draw battleline
President Muhammadu Buhari today admitted being shaken and apprehensive while the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal delivered its judgment on Wednesday.
The President said he used the cover of the first meeting of the Federal Executive Council, which was going on at the time of tribunal’s sitting to absorb pressure.
He spoke in Abuja while receiving All Progressives Congress state governors at the Presidential Villa.
The governors came to congratulate him on his victory at the tribunal.
The President admitted that he didn’t really know how the judgment would have turned, adding that “I would have been traumatised” had the judgment gone in favour of the opposition.
“I think I would have gone into trauma or something”, Buhari stressed.
Buhari’s confession is different from a State House statement earlier issued on Wednesday, claiming that he was “unperturbed.”