- BREAKING: Shock, as Ritualists kill 70yr-old Grandma, remove Sensitive Parts of her Body in Ondo
- 2020 Guber Race: How we'll unseat Akeredolu —Boroffice
- Akeredolu sets for N400Billion Medical Investment in Ondo
- Amotekun Bill: Ondo Assembly cuts short Recess
- Tension in Ibadan, as NURTW factions, Oyo Govt draw battleline
On Alleged Extortion Of Parents And Pupils By Secondary School Principals
It has come to our notice that some School Principals are extorting money from parents in contravention of the Free Education Policy and approved collectibles of the Akeredolu administration.
These Principals are warned to desist from this unpatriotic and unscrupulous act as any one caught will be severely punished and those already reported and investigated will face appropriate disciplinary action if found wanton.
Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology