- How APC causes upset in Bayelsa, Kogi; as PDP heads for Tribunal
- Ondo Residents benefit from Army's Free Medicare
- How FG is delaying Dualization of Akure-Ado-Ekiti Road —Akeredolu
- Ondo 2020 Poll: AA regroups, commends Ategbole's Generosity
- JUST IN: Ex-Akure South LG Chairman dies after driving Self to Hospital
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today by 9:00am deliver judgment in the case instituted by the PDP and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.
The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify the election of President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC at the poll.
Atiku and PDP praying the tribunal to either declare them the winner or order the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to order conduct a rerun election.
A senior member of the petitioners’ legal team, Mike Ozekhome (SAN), confirmed to newsmen today that the hearing notice for the judgment had been served on lawyers representing the parties to the case.