- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will hold primaries to elect its standard bearers for the November 16 elections in Bayelsa and Kogi states on September 3.
The date was announced yesterday by the party’s Deputy Director, Organisation and Mobilisation, Adeyemi Moyegun.
Moyegun said the date was approved by the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party.
He said: “Our great Party has approved Tuesday September 3rd 2019 for the Gubernatorial Primary Elections for both PDP Kogi and Bayelsa upcoming guber elections scheduled for Saturday November 16, 2019”.
He said the ward congresses to elect the three-man ad-hoc delegates will hold on August 22. The local government congresses for national delegates will take place on August 26.
He said the full timetable would be released following its approval by the NWC.