- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Ade Adeleke
Chief (Mrs) Olufunmiloye, a former Commissioner for Women Affairs in Ondo State has received in audience for a consultative meeting at her residence in Akure, Otunba Bamidele Akingboye (OBA), Peoples Democracy Party (PDP) governorship aspirant and his team.
In his introductory remark, a nonagenarian, party leader, and major stakeholder in the OBA 2020 project, Chief Akinnadeju acknowledged Chief Olufunmiloye for her uncompromising posture and commitment to the party’s development even as he encouraged her to support a quality candidate in OBA who is capable of rescuing the state from its current shambles.
Speaking on behalf of the delegation, Prof. Oluyemisi Akinyemiju extols the rare qualities in OBA and assures that if elected, Ondo state will be transformed into an industrial hub where premium will be placed on life and welfare of residents.
Akingboye in his address, thanked Mrs. Olufunmiloye for the audience and warm reception, while rolling out some of his plans for the state. He re- assured the former Commissioner of his preparedness to lead Ondo State to greatness.
Appreciating her guests, Mrs. Olufunmiloye declared her full support for OBA’s ambition, saying she was convinced that OBA is competent and prepared for the tasks ahead.