- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Ade Adeleke
The Ondo State government has approved the appointments of two new monarchs elect.
They are the Alayede of Ayede Ogbese in Akure North, Prince Isaac Ayodele Oluyede and the Odogun of Igbekebo in Eseodo local government, Prince Bamidele Dabo.
The two communities have been without traditional rulers for years after the demise of the former Monarchs.
Briefing government house correspondents after the executive council meeting in Akure, the state Commissioner for information and Orientation, Mr Yemi Olowolabi said the approval followed the decision of the communities kingmakers to the ministry of local government and chieftaincy affairs
Mr Olowolabi added that the appointments had also got the approval of the attorney general of the state.