- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Ade Adeleke
The Ondo State House of Assembly has sacked 18 caretaker chairmen and 203 supervising Councillors in the Interim Management Committee Of the Local Governments & Members.
The House said the dissolution takes effect from today 13th june 2019.
The dissolution came at the plenary presided over by the Speaker, Mr Bamidele Oleyelogun.
The decision followed the expiration of the six months tenure of the caretaker committees.
The Caretaker committees are to handover to respective Director Of Local Government Administration in their council areas.