- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
A major contender for the senate presidency, Danjuma Goje, has succumbed to pressure from President Muhammadu Buhari and has withdrawn from the race.
He has endorsed Senate Leader Ahmad Lawan for the number one seat in the National Assembly.
Kaduna State Governor Nasir el-Rufai disclosed this after meeting behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential villa Abuja.
He was surrounded by Senators Lawan, Goje and the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, Senator Ita Enang while briefing State House Correspondents.
Further Details later…