- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
Nigeria have been eliminated from the ongoing FIFA U-20 World Cup in Poland.
The Flying Eagles lost 2-1 to fellow African Senegal in a Round of 16 fixture played on last night.
Paul Aigbogun’s men went into the break two goals down, after Amadou Sagna and Ibrahima Niane struck for the Young Terranga Lions.
Aniekeme Okon pulled one back for Nigeria five minutes after the break, but they failed to find the back of the net again.
Analysts described the eagles as the worst in the history of the country in recent years.
Senegal will now face the winner between Japan and South Korea in the quarter finals.