- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Ade Adeleke
GRACEGREG COMPASSION HOME is an Ondo state-based Non- Governmental organization that is registered with the corporate affairs commission and Ondo state ministry of women affair and social welfare.
The motherless Home requires government and wellmeaning individuals to assist in caring for the children.
GRACEGREG COMPASSION HOME is organising a party for the children today to celebrate today’s Children’s day.
“We render free residential, educational, medical, social, psychosocial support,parental services for the less privileged and vulnerable children of the society through our specialized services.
We also render psychosocial support and wholesome empowerment for dropped out girls and rural women and abused girls and women who are victims of violence”.
“Pls nobody is sponsoring me even the government has not done anything to support this project among the Kids that are with me gour of them bear Governor Olwarotimi Akeredolu’s name but I am the one feeding and caring for them I got some children from court due to lack of parental care and some from the street”.