- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Ade Adeleke
In his bid to strengthen the Ondo State Civil Service for effective service delivery, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has approved the nomination of Chief J. M. Magi, Mr. I. A Itiola and Mr. Rotimi Okeowo as commissioners for the state’s Civil Service Commission.
A Statement signed by Segun Ajiboye, the Chief Press Secretary
to the Governor, says as required by law, the names of the nominees have been sent to the state House of Assembly for confirmation.
The statement indicates, “Arakunrin Akeredolu wishes the nominees good luck as they face the state House of Assembly for the confirmation of their appointments”.