- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Ade Adeleke
The National Orientation Agency, Ondo State Directorate has admonished the good people of Ondo State to come out en-masse to tidy up their surroundings during this month Environmental Sanitation Exercise slated for today Saturday 25th May, 2019 between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 am with restriction of movement.
This was contained in press statement made available to the newsmen by the Ondo state NOA Director, Mr. Bode Famose issued from his office in Akure and signed by the Agency’s Public Relations Officer, Ralph Oguntibeju.
The NOA boss reiterated that the tasks of making our environment clean is the responsibility of all Nigerians.
He enjoined the people to guide against unwholesome practices of indiscriminate dumping of refuse to volatile area as it could constitute environmental health hazard to the overall well-being of citizenry.
The NOA Director charged the stakeholders in the environmental Sanitation project to braze up to the challenge of making this month edition a huge success.
Famose warned those who are in the habit of contravening the provision of the extant law of the exercise to desist as those caught by law enforcement agents during the exercise would be prosecuted except for people on essential services emergencies duty.