- 2023: Women can become President, Governors in Nigeria —FOMWAN, as Ondo holds 11th Conference
- 2023: Our supporters shouldn’t die because of us —Makinde attends Fayose Son’s wedding
- PDP Convention: Scandal hits Adoke’s screening committee
- How Two pupils were kidnapped inside mother’s Car —Ondo Police
- Reps member Makinde, Wife, DROMI put smiles on faces of Widows in Ondo
By: Ade Adeleke
Muslims from across the eighteen local government area of Ondo state will this morning Saturday May 4th, 2019 converge on Akure for the 2019 annual Pre-Ramadan lecture organised by Radio Nigeria Positive FM.
A Statement signed by the chairman, Positive FM Ramadan Committee, Leke Adegbite, says the Lecture Theme is “RISING TREND OF FAKE NEWS: ISLAMIC PANACEA”.
The lecture aimed at preparing muslim faithful for Ramadan fast, will be delivered by the Chief Imam of Alif Central Mosque, Ikare-Akoko,
Sheikh Abdullateef Bature while the Spiritual Father of the Day is the Chief Imam Of Akureland, Alhaji Abdulhakeem Yayi-Akorede.
Venue of the lecture is Akure Central Mosque, Oba Adesida Road, Akure by 10 O’clock in the morning .
The Statement which indicates that the Pre-ramadam Lecture is part of the Radio Nigeria’s contributions to broaden the knowledge of Muslim faithful in Ondo state and beyond on contemporary issues in the country, urges faithful to attend promptly.