- Breaking: Four confirmed dead in Ondo Boat mishap, 19 injured
- APC Congress: Rep Adefisoye congratulates Adetimehin, lauds his leadership qualities
- How Akeredolu helped us achieved hitch-free Congress in Ondo —APC
- SUN Award: APC Assembly Hopeful Adewole ‘Major Dee’ celebrates Betty Akeredolu
- Ondo APC Congress: Your victory gladdens our Heart —Babatunde Kolawole to Adetimehin
Coach kayode Julius of Sunshine Stars has been suspended from all the Nigerian Professional Football League, NPFL match venues and activities for one year.
According to the official twitter handle of the Nigeria professional football league,the suspended sunshine stars coach should not engage in any soccer matter in the league.
Coach Kayode Julius was involved in a row and was accused to have punched visiting Lobi stars goalkeeper Ospino shortly before the NPFL clash at the Akure sports complex.
Coach Julius and sunshine stars are yet to react to the suspension.