- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
Coach kayode Julius of Sunshine Stars has been suspended from all the Nigerian Professional Football League, NPFL match venues and activities for one year.
According to the official twitter handle of the Nigeria professional football league,the suspended sunshine stars coach should not engage in any soccer matter in the league.
Coach Kayode Julius was involved in a row and was accused to have punched visiting Lobi stars goalkeeper Ospino shortly before the NPFL clash at the Akure sports complex.
Coach Julius and sunshine stars are yet to react to the suspension.