- 2023: Women can become President, Governors in Nigeria —FOMWAN, as Ondo holds 11th Conference
- 2023: Our supporters shouldn’t die because of us —Makinde attends Fayose Son’s wedding
- PDP Convention: Scandal hits Adoke’s screening committee
- How Two pupils were kidnapped inside mother’s Car —Ondo Police
- Reps member Makinde, Wife, DROMI put smiles on faces of Widows in Ondo
….. PRESIDENT MOURNS MONARCH
By: Ade Adeleke
President Muhammadu Buhari has extended heartfelt condolences to the family of Oba Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi, the Olowo of Owo and the people of Owo in Ondo State on the death of the highly revered traditional ruler.
President Buhari also commiserates with the government and people of Ondo State on the demise of Oba Olateru-Olagbegi, SAN, former Chairman of the Ondo State Council of Obas.
In a statement signed by Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President on Media & Publicity, the President affirms that the late royal father was recognized as an accomplished legal luminary and tutor who played an exemplary role in the training and development of lawyers in the country during his days as a teacher in Nigeria Law School.
Buhari believes that the departed monarch will be fondly remembered and honoured for his numerous social, economic, educational, peacebuilding and community development initiatives which greatly endeared him to people in his domain and other admirers across the country.
As the people of Owo and Ondo State prepare for the burial rites of the Olowo, the President assures that his thoughts and prayers are with them during the mourning period.
He prays that the almighty God will receive the soul of Oba Olateru-Olagbegi and grant his people a worthy successor.