- 2023: Women can become President, Governors in Nigeria —FOMWAN, as Ondo holds 11th Conference
- 2023: Our supporters shouldn’t die because of us —Makinde attends Fayose Son’s wedding
- PDP Convention: Scandal hits Adoke’s screening committee
- How Two pupils were kidnapped inside mother’s Car —Ondo Police
- Reps member Makinde, Wife, DROMI put smiles on faces of Widows in Ondo
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
Ondo State government has budgeted a sum of Eighteen Million Naira ( N18,000,000) for telephone calls of the state governor, Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu and his deputy, Hon. Agboola Ajayi this year 2019.
SunshineTruth gathered that the budget breakdown indicates that the governor’s office had Thirteen Million Naira as telephone calls money.
In the 2018 budget, the same figure was spent on telephone calls in the office of the governor.
In the deputy governor’s office, telephone calls will gulp Five Million Naira same as that of the 2018 budget.
Akeredolu had in February signed into law the 2019 appropriation bill with a sum of N193 billion.
The house of Assembly had passed the appropriation bill into law , increasing the budget by N3 billion.
The governor,who presented the budget to the house of Assembly December 31st,2018 said that the main objective of the budget is to advance the State to the next level through completion of the ongoing projects across the State.