- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Ade Adeleke
Ondo State governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Tuesday and Wednesday joined other investment driven world leaders in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for the 9th Annual Investment Meeting (AIM).
The Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) is the World’s Leading Platform for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
It is an initiative of the UAE Ministry of Economy, held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
The theme is ‘Mapping the Future of FDI: Enriching World Economies through Digital Globalization’.
Already, the Ondo State stand has been set at the venue of the largest global investment gathering of corporate leaders, policy makers, businessmen, regional and international investors, entrepreneurs, leading academics and experts showcasing up-to-date information, strategies and knowledge on attracting FDI.
Governor Akeredolu and his investment team will showcase the potentials of the Sunshine state at the meeting and also attract more investors to develop the state and attract investors to the state.
Before he departed Nigeria for the United Arab Emirate, Akeredolu told reporters in Akure that the trip would further expose the economic potential of the Sunshine State to the developed economies of the world.