- Breaking: Four confirmed dead in Ondo Boat mishap, 19 injured
- APC Congress: Rep Adefisoye congratulates Adetimehin, lauds his leadership qualities
- How Akeredolu helped us achieved hitch-free Congress in Ondo —APC
- SUN Award: APC Assembly Hopeful Adewole ‘Major Dee’ celebrates Betty Akeredolu
- Ondo APC Congress: Your victory gladdens our Heart —Babatunde Kolawole to Adetimehin
By: Ade Adeleke
The Ondo State government said better days ahead for traders and auto parts dealers at the popular Motor Spare Parts/ Auto Parts Moferere Market located inside Ilesha Garage in Akure.
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, paid an unscheduled visit to the traders on Friday, where he gave assurance that work would soon begin in the market.
Ilesha Garage is the biggest auto parts market in Akure the capital city. However, for a very long time the market has suffered neglect and lacks basic amenities, like road and market stores.
Governor Akeredolu said his administration would give the market a facelift and befitting structures.
ODSG Begins Construction Of Adaba FM Road
Ondo State Government has commenced the construction of the 1.9 kilometre Adaba FM road.
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday while on inspection tour of ongoing projects around the capital city, Akure visited the road.
Akeredolu said construction of road for accessibility was the responsibility of government. He applauded the radio station for the role it performing in the State.
The General Manager of Adaba FM, Mr Martins Ayoola, who received the Governor expressed delight, adding that it would mark the beginning of more collaborations between the station and the government.