- Covid-19 vaccination: Ondo govt to ban workers from Nov. 1
- Implications of Nnamdi Kanu’s prosecution by Buhari’s govt —Afenifere
- Just In: Court convicts NSCDC officer for using fake Certificate
- Federal Poly, Ileoluji holds First Matric for Akure Centre students, SIWES orientation Oct 21
- EndSARS Memorial Day: Peaceful protest in Akure as Police Boss reacts
By: Ade Adeleke
Unknown gunmen early this morning shot dead the Bursar of the Akure diocese of the Anglican communion, Gabriel Kola Abiodun at Alagbaka area of Akure on his way back from bank.
He was killed at the diocesan office at Alagbaka this morning shortly after returning from a new generation bank to collect money meant for the church.
His remains have been evacuated and taken to the mortuary by some policemen.
Security has been beefed up in the area just as sympathisers have begun to throng the office.
Confirming the incident, the PPRO, Femi Joseph said the perpetrators would be arrested.