- 2023: Women can become President, Governors in Nigeria —FOMWAN, as Ondo holds 11th Conference
- 2023: Our supporters shouldn’t die because of us —Makinde attends Fayose Son’s wedding
- PDP Convention: Scandal hits Adoke’s screening committee
- How Two pupils were kidnapped inside mother’s Car —Ondo Police
- Reps member Makinde, Wife, DROMI put smiles on faces of Widows in Ondo
By: Ade Adeleke
The Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Ondo State Council will today (1st April, 2019) organise a “Get-Together” for its members.
The event that will be hosted by the State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Engineer Ade Adetimehin as a friend of the Union is part of activities to celebrate the victory of the Adetona Aderoboye’s led new Executives.
This is contained in a Statement issued by the General Secretary of the Union, Leke Adegbite.
Engr Adetimehin who alongside Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu had earlier written a Congratulatory letter to the new NUJ officers, described journalism profession as a very vital and indispensable section of the society, hence the need to celebrate practitioners always.
The NUJ Get-Together will take place at the Press Centre, Alagbaka-Akure by 4:00pm.
The Statement urges all NUJ members in Ondo state and their friends are invited for the felicitation.