- Covid-19 vaccination: Ondo govt to ban workers from Nov. 1
- Implications of Nnamdi Kanu’s prosecution by Buhari’s govt —Afenifere
- Just In: Court convicts NSCDC officer for using fake Certificate
- Federal Poly, Ileoluji holds First Matric for Akure Centre students, SIWES orientation Oct 21
- EndSARS Memorial Day: Peaceful protest in Akure as Police Boss reacts
By: Ade Adeleke
A suspected ritualist was today apprehended at Office, Moniya road, Ojoo in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital for allegedly using a 18 year old boy Toheeb Adepoju for money ritual.
The father of the victim, Mr Adepoju Kazeem told Radio Nigeria that his son, Toheeb an apprentice with the suspect, known as Fatai a panel-beater was sent on an errand to buy a duck which he said resulted to illness.
Mr Adepoju explained that his son contacted illness unravel the mystery behind the sickness.
Mr Adepoju has reported the case to Ojoo police station while his son has been taken to hospital for treatment.
Confirming the incident, the Divisional Police Officer at Ojoo police station, said investigation has commenced on the issue.
Source: Radio Nigeria