- 2023: Our supporters shouldn’t die because of us —Makinde attends Fayose Son’s wedding
- PDP Convention: Scandal hits Adoke’s screening committee
- How Two pupils were kidnapped inside mother’s Car —Ondo Police
- Reps member Makinde, Wife, DROMI put smiles on faces of Widows in Ondo
- Gunmen kidnap Two school pupils in Akure
By: Ade Adeleke
Three people have lost their lives in a fatal road accident which occurred along Ode Aye – Okitipupa road in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State.
It was gathered that the accident was caused when a motorcycle with two passengers, which was alleged to be on a top speed, rammed into oncoming vehicles.
The crash, which also led to the serious injury of the one of the passengers, involved a Golf Volkwagen car with number plate CH 978 GGE, driven by one Wasiu Ojeyemi and a diesel truck with number plate AKD 28 LG, driven by Taiwo Olowojulo.
The victims were said to have been thrown off the bike in different directions, such that one of them was crushed by an oncoming vehicle.
According to a police report, the injured passenger was immediately taken to a private hospital in Ode-Aye for urgent treatment, while the bodies of the deceased persons have been evacuated from the accident scene and deposited at the morgue.