- BREAKING: Okada Rider goes Blind after Ondo Hospital's Official Slaps him
- "We're all Mortals, I wish Gov Akeredolu quick Recovery"
- 14 passengers cheat death, 4 Travellers burnt to death in Ondo Accident
- Minimum Wage: How we arrived at new Salary Scales —Labour, FG
- Flood: Why we're still searching for our missing Student —AAUA
By: Ade Adeleke In furtherance of her commitment to improving primary health care, enhanced birth registration and support to the administration of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, the First Lady of Ondo State, Arabinrin Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu will, on Tuesday 26th March, 2019, hold a stakeholders meeting on birth registration with strategic stakeholders in the state and beyond. This is aimed at charting a new course for birth registration programme in Ondo State and Nigeria at…Read More