- BREAKING: Okada Rider goes Blind after Ondo Hospital's Official Slaps him
- "We're all Mortals, I wish Gov Akeredolu quick Recovery"
- 14 passengers cheat death, 4 Travellers burnt to death in Ondo Accident
- Minimum Wage: How we arrived at new Salary Scales —Labour, FG
- Flood: Why we're still searching for our missing Student —AAUA
By: Oluwatosin Adesola The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has called on governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu to return full free education to primary and secondary in Ondo state in the interest of the less privileged children. Speaking on the occasion of the 2019 Children’s celebration, the NANS President, Comrade Danielson Bamidele-Akpan, noted that if late Sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo could successfully implement free education in the old western region, Mr Akeredolu should not give excuse…Read More