- COVID-19: No Cause for Alarm, First Case in Ondo can't Spread —Akeredolu
- COVID-19: We're assisting Vulnerable People in Akoko —Ondo Rep, Adeogun
- COVID-19 Committees: Ondo APC Lawmaker faults Akeredolu
- Angry Reactions, as Akeredolu appoints Son as Secretary of COVID-19 Committee
- "How Coronavirus was imported to Ondo"
By: Oluwatosin Adesola The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has called on governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu to return full free education to primary and secondary in Ondo state in the interest of the less privileged children. Speaking on the occasion of the 2019 Children’s celebration, the NANS President, Comrade Danielson Bamidele-Akpan, noted that if late Sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo could successfully implement free education in the old western region, Mr Akeredolu should not give excuse…Read More