- COVID-19: We're assisting Vulnerable People in Akoko —Ondo Rep, Adeogun
- COVID-19 Committees: Ondo APC Lawmaker faults Akeredolu
- Angry Reactions, as Akeredolu appoints Son as Secretary of COVID-19 Committee
- "How Coronavirus was imported to Ondo"
- BREAKING: Ondo records First Positive Case of Coronavirus
By: Ade Adeleke A Chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bode Ola has lauded the zeal, quest and commitment of Wife of the Ekiti State Governor, Erelu Bisi-Adeleye Fayemi to the people, especially youths and women of the state. The ex-lawmaker gave the commendation in Ado-Ekiti on Monday while speaking with newsmen on the recent 5th Distinguished Lecture of the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, delivered by the governor’s wife. He described Mrs Fayemi…Read More