- "Ondo 2020: Bad policies of Buhari, Akeredolu will earn Jegede landslide victory"
- Ondo 2020: Akeredolu deserves second term —Aderosoye
- Ondo Seaport: Akeredolu's reelection best option for our future —Reps member Tunji-Ojo
- Aketi's popularity forces PDP, ZLP to lie, jittery —Ondo APC
- Ondo 2020: APC gets major boost as Hausa endorse Akeredolu
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has paid a condolence visit to the family of the late Owa-Ale of Ikare Akoko, Oba Kolapo Adegbite Adedoyin, saying he will not forget in hurry the positive roles played by the late monarch to his political career.
“We have started a twin-road in Ikare and we shall finish everything we started in honour of Owa Ale, and for the good people of this town. I also plead with you, in honour of our revered leader, to disregard deceitful politicians trying to pitch Akoko people against Owo people because we are one. Owo and Akoko maintains an intimate relationship,” the governor declared.
Responding, the Asojuoba of Ikare Akoko, chief Olabisi Babajide thanked the governor for the visit and promised that residents would not let the governor down especially towards his aspirations for a second term in office.
Facing Akeredolu eye-to-eye, Chief Babajide said “We will vote massively for you because during Owa-Ale’s lifetime, he urged us to throw our weight behind you. We will support you to the end and we will never forget the legacy projects you have executed in our land”
Culled: FRCN Positive 102.5 FM