- Mammoth SDP supporters pass vote of confidence on Ondo Rep Adefisoye
- Aketi, Jegede delight guests as Obasanjo, Tinubu, governors launch Fasoranti's book 'My Life, My Legacy'
- We've uncovered plot to use Zpad, polling officers rig Ondo guber poll —PDP
- 2020 guber poll: Why 'oppressed' Ondo South people should back Agboola
- Ondo 2020: APC attacks Wike over rigging allegation
DEJI OF AKURE TO PROCEED ON ANNUAL (ULEFUNTA) LEAVE
The Deji and Paramount Ruler of Akure Kingdom, Oba Aladetoyinbo Ogunlade Aladelusi, Odundun II will on Wednesday 24th September, 2020 proceed on his annual Ulefunta leave (traditional leave).
2. The annual leave is expected to last for a period of seven days beginning from Thursday 24th September, 2020 till Wednesday 30th September, 2020.
3. It is important to notify the public and residents that beating of drum in under any guise in Akure is PROHIBITED throughout this seven days.
4. In addition, the road leading to the Deji’s Palace will be closed to commuters during the Ulefunta Period. All road users along this area are therefore enjoined to make use of the adjoining routes.
5. Equally, markets, shops and stalls around the Deji’s Palace will remain closed for the Ulefunta Period.
6. Residents are advised to comply with this directive as they go about their lawful duties without any fear.
7. Akure a gbe a ooo.
Chief Press Secretary to the Deji of Akure.
15th September, 2020