- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
11 YEAR IN OFFICE: ONDO LAWMAKER PLEDGES MORE PEOPLE ORIENTED PROGRAMS TO CONSTITUENTS
The lawmaker representing Owo Constituency 1 in the Ondo State House of Assembly, Hon Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi-West says he will continue to give qualitative representation to his constituents.
Hon Ogunmolasuyi-West in a one year in office message made available to Newsmen emphasized that he was more interested in touching peoples life than amassing unnecessary wealth to himself and family alone.
The lawmaker maintained that the people had entrusted him with their votes and would not disappoint them through adequate dividends of democracy.
Hon Ogunmolasuyi-West who had embarked on different stages of empowerment, education endowment and gave out palliative items to his constituents also reach out to some who are from other constituency in Owo local government area.
He while appreciating God, party leaders, traditional rulers and the people for their support expressed displeasure over those that sees legislative position as an avenue to shortchanged the people and gave them empty promises.
The lawmaker who commended the Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu led administration’s giant stride in infrastructure pledged more support to the people in the next three legislative years.