- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
The Deputy-Minority leader and member, representing Ondo West constituency 1 at the Ondo state House of Assembly, Hon. Tomide Akinribido, has congratulated Muslim faithfuls on the successful completion of this year’s Ramadan fasting and and celebration of Eid-el-Fitri festival.
He urged them not to grow weary of praying for the socio-economic stability and development of Nigeria amidst COVID-19 pandemic ravaging the nation and the world
In his sallah message signed by
Sam Olorunfemi(Jnr), his S.A,Media & Communications, Hon. Akinribido commended the Muslim community of his constituency for observing the Ramadan in strict adherence with preventive measures put in place by government to curb the spread of Coronavirus, especially the restriction on religious gathering.
He noted that such was unprecedented.
Hon. Akinribido who is the only Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) lawmaker in the state, also enjoined the Muslims not to allow the unprecedented changes in the mode of worship due to the outbreak of COVID-19 to deter their religious obligations to Allah and humanity as the war against the pandemic is being heightened by government and frontline healthcare workers.