- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
At the early hour of Thursday, 21st of May, 2020, I lost my mother, Mrs Mariam Oke to the cold hands of death.
She departed to join the saints at the ripe age of 91 after a brief illness.
Mrs Oke, the Mother of Nation as she was fondly called, lived a sacrificial life for all her children, relations and friends alike.
We shall all miss her motherly care, prayer and most importantly, her infectious kindness to all.
Burial arrangements shall be announced later by the family.
Chief Olusola Oke, SAN