- APC leaders, Aketi’s SSA Eyiyato laud successful Congress at Ilepa wards 1 & 2 in Ikare Akoko
- @71: Hon. Joseph Akinlaja boosts Ondo Kingdom’s economy with N5m
- Aketi vs Jegede: PDP becoming Hungry Hyena, but…. —APC
- Akeredolu’s Roles in ‘Urbanising’ Akungba Akoko….by Ado Adeboye
- Ex-Defence Minister applauds FG over Medaville Estate Project in Akure
Ondo state has recorded its first casualty from the COVID19 pandemic.
Commissioner for health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro confirmed this to Radio Nigeria in Akure.
Dr Adegbenro said the patient who was already receiving treatment at the state’s infectious disease hospital had an underlying challenge of renal failure which worsened his case and led to his death.
He said the deceased, a man, was one of those that came into the state from Lagos state after testing positive to Coronavirus.
Dr Adegbenro said his body would be buried in accordance with laid down rules by the NCDC.
The commissioner hinted that other COVID19 patients in the state were in stable condition.