- Defection: Why we won’t miss Dennis Alonge —Ondo PDP, welcomes two political Bigwigs
- Govt reacts as Two Residents drowned in Ondo River
- Crack in Ondo PDP as ex-Chair Candidate Alonge, Scores of PDP, ZLP leaders defect to APC
- No Amotekun Officer killed in Ondo —Commander
- Amotekun officer, Two others shot dead in Ondo
We are delighted to inform the good people of Ondo State that three more Corona virus patients have been discharged. This brings to six, the number of patients treated and certified okay to join their families.
Those discharged today are:
*the first Police officer who earlier tested positive in Lagos but came to Akure out of panic
*the woman from Owo
*the lady who had arrived Akure from Abuja but was prevented from gaining access to her apartment by the vigilant landlord.
In effect, seven of the thirteen confirmed cases in Ondo State are still on admission at the IDH under strict protocols.
Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Ondo State. May 6, 2020