- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
Updates from the verified Twitter handle of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC indicate that twelve COVID-19 patients have fully recovered and discharged in the last twenty four hours.
This puts the total number of discharges in the country since the outbreak of the pandemic at three hundred and nineteen.
In the same vein, seven lives were reportedly lost to the disease yesterday bringing the total number of deaths to fifty eight in the country.
Meanwhile, two hundred and four fresh cases being the highest daily figure has been confirmed by the NCDC.
Therefore total number of confirmed Covid19 cases in the country stands at one thousand nine hundred and thirty two.
In the figure released by NCDC, Kano State tops with eighty fresh cases followed by Lagos State with forty five, Gombe State has twelve while Bauchi and Sokoto states have nine cases each.
The NCDC also announced one fresh case each in Ondo and Kebbi states with two new cases in Oyo, Delta and Nasarawa states while Ogun and Rivers states both have six new cases each.
There is no further detail on the new case of Ondo state that increased the state coronavirus cases to nine.
FCT,Akwa-Ibom and Bayelsa states each have four new cases just as Kaduna state records three.
Borno and Edo states have seven new cases each.
No single case was recorded in Osun state yesterday.