- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
The Police orderly of a Chief Magistrate in Ondo state has been tested positive to Coronavirus after having a contact with another carrier of the virus few days ago in Akure.
SUNSHINETRUTH learnt from a reliable source that the police officer’s health status takes Ondo state record to nine cases of Coronavirus.
However, COVID-19 test conducted for the State Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General, Mr Adekola Olawoye (SAN) turned out negative as after his involvement in the prosecution of one of the murder suspects of Pa Fasornati’s daughter at Akure Chief Magistrate court.
Further details shortly…….