- APC leaders, Aketi’s SSA Eyiyato laud successful Congress at Ilepa wards 1 & 2 in Ikare Akoko
- @71: Hon. Joseph Akinlaja boosts Ondo Kingdom’s economy with N5m
- Aketi vs Jegede: PDP becoming Hungry Hyena, but…. —APC
- Akeredolu’s Roles in ‘Urbanising’ Akungba Akoko….by Ado Adeboye
- Ex-Defence Minister applauds FG over Medaville Estate Project in Akure
The Police orderly of a Chief Magistrate in Ondo state has been tested positive to Coronavirus after having a contact with another carrier of the virus few days ago in Akure.
SUNSHINETRUTH learnt from a reliable source that the police officer’s health status takes Ondo state record to nine cases of Coronavirus.
However, COVID-19 test conducted for the State Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General, Mr Adekola Olawoye (SAN) turned out negative as after his involvement in the prosecution of one of the murder suspects of Pa Fasornati’s daughter at Akure Chief Magistrate court.
Further details shortly…….